[cisco-voip] NO More MTP Resource available

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Wed Mar 22 07:28:15 EST 2006

Hi Neeraj,

Your agents not being able to login or able to become active is not
caused by this issue.  You would need to look at the IPCC serve traces
for this issue.

It sounds like the best thing to do is to enable Detailed CCM traces on
all the CallManager nodes in the cluster.  Once the error occurs then
collect the corresponding traces from all the nodes and take a look at
what is happening when the error occurs.  It could be that CCM is not
able to invoke the MTP resource because the MRGL assigned to the
endpoint does not contain an MTP resource.  Looking at the traces will
also confirm if the dropped calls are due to this problem or if there
is a different issue.

Kevin