[cisco-voip] Gatekeeper CAC

Fedorov, Konstantin kfedor at amt.ru
Wed Mar 22 13:57:36 EST 2006

In the GK we can control session bandwidth, so indirectly codec.

How I understand the task. The goal is to limit total calls only between
CME's, not between CMEs and IOS gateways. But if the task, restrict
calls between CMEs and gateways the problem the same.

GK can control only bandwidth in the zone, it cann't control how many
calls between endpoints (destinations).

For example, if we configure bandwidth total 160
And have 10 call between IOS gateways, so we couldn't establish call
between two CME.

Sincerely Yours,
Konstantin Fedorov