[cisco-voip] Gatekeeper CAC

Robin H ciscozest at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 01:00:04 EST 2006

Thanks for all your input. All I want is to meet following conditions:
1. voip calls between CME (3#) and IOS Gateways (2#) are bandwidth restricted
2. voip calls From CME to other CME (within 3# sites) are bandwidth restricted

In this case I want to restrict the bandwidth for up to 10 G729 calls
for condition 1 AND 2.

I understand by putting one prefix into other zone, and use command
"bandwidth total zone cme 160" will achieve the goal.
But I am not allowed to create a new zone. In future they will only
use prefix 3# (all migrated to CME).

Any other way to do this. Thank you very much.