[cisco-voip] IPCC Dead Air

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:32:27 EST 2006

I am confused on how the CTI lines work. If the agent parks a call, doesnt
that use the audio source of the agents IP phone instead of the settings for
the JTAPI control group lines? At that point its the agents phone that has
the call and not the CTI ports, right? Therefore you could have the CTI
ports setup with ringback for their network hold source, and the agent
network hold source could be standard music?

(We're just getting ready for our first install of this product, I'm pretty
green on this)
(ok, more green than on the other voice stuff :) )