[cisco-voip] upgrading IPCC 3.5 -> IPCC 4.0 script issues

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Mar 23 13:07:13 EST 2006

So long as you are using newer 4.0 code you should be fine.  4.0.1 was a
bear to upgrade to (22hrs, 3 tac engineers, and 6-8 developers).  Have
not had a problem with scripts not working.  But I did notice in the
application your parameters are not double quoted and if you change
them, you have to make sure they are double quoted in order to work.

Scott