[cisco-voip] h323 gw config

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:55:57 EST 2006

You have a lot of things going on here.

First off, if your RL is discarding predot on a 9., then your H.323
dial-peers on the gateway shouldn't have a 9 on them.

Second, you definitely need a voip dial peer pointing at your CCM.

Third, you are going to hit serious interdigit timeouts, becaue you
only havet he 9T pattern, consider creating individual patterns for
each pattern...

For example, 9[2-9]..[2-9]... etc... you shoul create a pattern (and
dial-peer) for each service (911, 311, 411, etc), one for LD, local,
international... and any others that are special for your area.

And make sure you have a 911 peer, otherwise people will be waiting 10
seconds while the gateway waits for additional digits... (this could
be frustrating if you are dying from multiple gunshot wounds, waiting
for an interdigit timeout to expire so you can get help...)

Remember, you always need two call legs on each router that processes
the call... On here, you only have one.

Jonathan