[cisco-voip] Time scheduling problems with daylight savings

Ruben Montes (EU) Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Wed Mar 29 02:56:37 EST 2006

Hi,

I have time scheduling configured in a CallManager to allow National calls only from 7:30 to 19:30. This past weekend the time was changed automatically by Windows to enable daylight savings: the time is correct in both the CCM and the phones, but now the calls can only be done from 8:30 to 20:30.
It seems the CCM hasn't applied the daylight savings... Has anybody else encountered this problem? I assume that if I restart the CCM service it will work again: is it necessary to do so?

Thanks in advance,

Ruben