[cisco-voip] Need Help - Unity 4.03 - " Messaging server Offline"

ALI Rijas Mannanthara RAli at covansys.com
Wed Mar 29 05:43:33 EST 2006

I have Unity integrated with MS Exchange 2003 (3 servers ) working fine
.Now an additional Exchange server is added to the AD and for users in
it while trying to access the voice-mail Unity tells "

Messaging server is Offline "

I ran the permission wizard , still problems .

Now I would like to disjoin the exchange domain and recreate in Unity it
as I could make all 4 servers work correct.

Please suggest me the best way to have this task completed.

ALI Rijas
Systems-Network
EPBX-+91-44-22623880 Extn :6226
VoIP - 248-994-4858
Covansys India Pvt.Ltd
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.