[cisco-voip] Need Help - Unity 4.03 - " Messaging server Offline"

ALI Rijas Mannanthara RAli at covansys.com
Wed Mar 29 08:02:35 EST 2006

Brian,

Unity Version is Cisco Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(3) SR 1 and was working fine
with out any problem .

I ran the permission wizard from the Tools Depot of Unity Installation
and I can see the changes in AD accounts after it.

All exchange servers are locally available and very much reachable.

Restarted the AvcsGateway / AvcsMgr ...no hope.

What are the permissions Unity is expecting for  AvcsMgr account to push
the e-mail to a Mail-Box.

1.In the server perspective

2.Mail store perspective

3.Mail box perspective.