[cisco-voip] Unity MWI after Exchange restart

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 31 13:44:44 EST 2006

and unofficially? ;)

unfortunately, we have had to adopt the following rules in order to ensure service is operating.
  a.. DC. if you reboot the domain controller, reboot everything below this line.
  b.. Parnter. if you reboot the partner exchange box, reboot everything below this line.
  c.. Message store. if you reboot the message store reboot everything below this line.
  d.. Unity.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Network Analyst (CCS) * University of Guelph * Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Sanity First : Number of days with fewer than
50 messages in my inbox at the end of the day:         14