[cisco-voip] IPIPGW H323-H323 IVR, DTMF, Digits not collected

Vlad Liapkov rhlphp at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:47:21 EDT 2007

Hi. I have 2821 configured as ipipgw h323-h323 with app_debitcard tcl script. Everything working fine. Voice prompts played, but when script asking for pin number - digits do not get collected, no response when * or # pressed either. Script times out 3 times and disconnects. I have tried different dtmf-relay settings, nothing works. When application is removed from dial-peer and call sent directly to termination gateway, dtmf passed through on both legs and working fine when accessing voice mail on termination end. System image file is "flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-11.T.bin" dial-peer voice 1 voip service debitcard incoming called-number . dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric codec g711ulaw ! dial-peer voice 2 voip destination-pattern . session target ipv4:10.10.10.10 dtmf-relay rtp-nte codec g711ulaw I can not find any solution or similar problem anywhere. Please help.