[cisco-voip] 2851 gateway Error: DeviceUnregistered Reason Code 9

pcaltagirone pcaltagirone at comporium.net
Tue Aug 7 13:01:09 EDT 2007

I have a newly deployed 2851 voice gateway connected back to CM via two dedicated T-1 circuits and am having issues with the FXO/FXS ports unregistering 4-5 times daily......All VoIP control QoS is in place....policy maps are being hit? I can also see a handful of phones doing the same during these times?

DeviceUnregistered Reason Code 9 points to keepalives but should not be an issue here??

Thanks in avance!

Paul
Charlotte,NC