[cisco-voip] FW: Speakerphone cuts out

Louis Marascio (lmarasci) lmarasci at cisco.com
Tue Aug 7 16:54:26 EDT 2007

Make sure his hand set is not coming off hook slightly, i.e. if he bumps
the desk or something. If you start speakerphone w/ the handset down,
and then if the handset lifts, speakerphone will become disabled but the
call will still be connected. He won't hear anything since audio is now
flowing from the handset, but you will likely still hear him since the
handset will pick him up as he talks. It's easy enough to verify, when
it happens, ask him if his speakerphone button goes dark (i.e., isn't
lit anymore).

Louis