[cisco-voip] Looking for the kindest way to find the top callers into IPCC

Joe Quigley Joe.Quigley at braunlift.com
Wed Aug 8 13:46:21 EDT 2007

I have been requested to find out who the top callers are into IPCC, and
I am finding out the CRS Historical Reporting isn't going to be the
answer.

I have CCM 4.1(3) and IPCCX4.0(5) in the scenario. The report aims to
provide who the top callers are in to our Product Support queues to
determine which of our product dealers may need more training.

If anyone has been down this road before, I would love to hear their
experience and advice. Thanks!