[cisco-voip] fxo ports and fct CCM 4.1.3

gokhan senol gokhanciscottl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 10:42:40 EDT 2007

Hi
i need your help about 2 problems below

1.   I got CCM 4.1.3 and 2851 gateway,
there is one VIC2-4FXO  card and  FCT devices  which are connected to these FXO ports for GSM calls

the problem is that sometimes FCT s are locked. And the customer wanna see which one is locked
Is it possible to see fxo port status from callmanager . I can check it from gateway by  executing  ' show voice port summary'   but I dont know how to see from CCM webpage,i wanna see if the port is really used at that moment.

2.Also another thing ;  when i call GSM  from fct devices , sometimes ip phone displays that it is connected and the connected time is increasing but actually the call is not set up. I wait 50-55 seconds but there is no even ring tone.
And then i  close the phone adn call again.

thanks  a lot