[cisco-voip] Endpoint Gatekeeper and RASAggregator Trunk

c3voip c3voip at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 13:20:07 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any experience with using endpoint gatekeepers with a
RASAggregator trunk to the CCM to do call admission?

I am trying to set this up in my lab according to the IP Video Telephony
SRND for CCM 4.1, but I am not having any luck.

I have everything setup as they describe in the SRND, but I keep getting RAS
reject messages stating "rejectReason resourceUnavailable : NULL"

I have a simple single cluster with one Device Pool, one CSS, one partition,
one 7985, one H.323 Client, one gatekeeper with one zone, just the default
tech prefix, and one H.323 endpoint.

The H.323 endpoint is registered to the gatekeeper and the CCM establishes
the RasAggregator trunk to the gatekeeper.  What am I missing?

Is there something missing from the SRND that I need to configure?

Thanks,

-C