[cisco-voip] phone provisioning with inventory database

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Tue Aug 14 10:03:30 EDT 2007

Also - depending on your programming ability (or ability to snag a
programmer to assist) it would be possible to write your own app that
stores additional info in your own DB and tie it in w/ CM via the AXL
interface.

Or just keep a separate database updated.  Possibly do an export of the
CCM03xx database daily to an auxiliary machine and use the existing
data/primary keys to tie in your own tables.

-matt