[cisco-voip] FW: 3rd Party Import Tool

CIPS cisco at cips.nl
Wed Aug 15 03:40:28 EDT 2007

With CCM 3 and 4 you can use basic SQL programming to manipulate the Dbase.
With CCM 5 and 6 you have to use an AXL SOAP tool. I came across a tool
called AXLBridge, think their site is www.nzice.com. It was a little bit
complicated to get it working and I don't know if the tool is still
available and if it supports CCM 6.