[cisco-voip] asterisk for Voicemail and CM 5.1

Thomas Hartley thomas.hartley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:11:48 EDT 2007

I'll try again, to the list this time (new to Gmail with mailing lists !!)

Works quite well using over a SIP trunk.

We have used this from CCM 4.1 and upgraded all the way to 5.1 with no
changes.

MWI works flawlessly for all all phones.

The details I used are here:

http://www.hurdman.net/mirror/voip-info/wiki/view/Asterisk+Cisco+CallManager+Voicemail+Integration.html

Images weren't working when I checked but it should give you an idea.

TH