[cisco-voip] Unregistered IP Phones

Nicolás Menoni nmenoni at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:46:31 EDT 2007

I think it could be a problem in the NIC (network
interface card) of the CCM server. It could be a
mismatch in the speed or duplexing or something like
that, for this, the keepalive can't reach the
destination.

Ok, bye, Nicolás.

--- omar parihuana <omar.parihuana at gmail.com>

=== message truncated ===>