[cisco-voip] CER 1.2(3a)

Poper, Cathy cpoper at hamilton.ca
Mon Aug 20 12:51:33 EDT 2007

I've been attempting to enter an Onsite ERL profile so that the
notification rings to an external telephone number (like a cell-phone).
I'm getting an error when CER attempts to call the number. Is there a
restriction in CER that only allows to an internal extension??

If anyone has successfully enabled the alert to an outside telephone
number please let me know...we're running CER 1.2(3a)...with CCM 4.1(3)+
Thanks

Cathy Poper
Network Support Analyst
City of Hamilton-Information Technology Services
55 York Blvd, 6th flr
Hamilton. Ont. Canada
L8L 3K7
Tel: 905-546-2424 x5481