[cisco-voip] IPCC IP Phone Agents

LuisYrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com LuisYrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com
Wed Aug 22 09:43:47 EDT 2007

Johnny,
        I don't have an answer to your question but another question:
What is IPCC Phone Agent service? how do one get that? is it free?
>From your email and a quick googling I can deduce that, is a phone service
that allows agents to log in/out via the phones etc. but I'm interested on
what else it can do.
We are currently running IPCC Express Enhanced 4.0(4).

I'm very new with IPCC and any info or documentation will be greatly
appreciated.

thank you

Luis Yrigoyen

Network Operations
Bayview Financial, L.P.
4425 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33146

T 305.817.5083
F 305.646.4744
E luisyrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com

"Johnny Crothers \(c\)" <Johnny.Crothers at vanco.co.uk>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
08/21/2007 10:35 AM

<cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
[cisco-voip]  IPCC IP Phone Agents

Hi All,

The customer we have implemented IPCC for is complaining that they used to
have an "arrow" next to one of their lines to indicate that there was a
call waiting for them, and they are asking me to provide them with a visal
aid to show them there is a call in queue without using the "state"
softkey of the IPCC Phone Agent service. (Some people dont like change as
we all know!)

Has anyone ever used a 3rd party that has provided something similair to
this?

Cheers,

Johnny

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the
content of this email please e-mail to: e-security.support at vanco.info

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. While the sender has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept
liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachments to this e-mail.

Vanco UK Ltd Registered in England No: 2296733 Registered Office: John
Busch House, 277 London Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5AX