[cisco-voip] 7961 long reset

CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com
Thu Aug 23 09:22:08 EDT 2007

Just my phone.  I am updating the CSS of the line which causes the phone
to reset.  I don't remember it taking this long even when I first
installed the phone.  I just reset it and it took 1 minute to come back.
Anyone seen this before?

"Socarras, Luis" <LSOCARRAS at broward.org>
08/23/2007 08:53 AM

<CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com>
cc

Subject
RE: [cisco-voip] 7961 long reset

Our load file is SCCP41.8-2-1S.  When you say a delay of about a minute,
are you resetting one phone at a time or are you selecting a group from
the results of a search on the Find and List Phone Page.