[cisco-voip] Stop 0x0000007B INACCESABLE_BOOT_DEVICE afterinstalling OS 4.5a SR2

Keith Klevenski keith.klevenski at rig.net
Fri Aug 24 12:47:26 EDT 2007

I know you will get a warning if you try to restore a different version of CCM than what you are running on the box you're trying to restore to, but I'm not sure if you will get a warning about conflicting BARS versions.  I would think you would since it is required.  I honestly didn't expect it to warn me as I accidentally tried to restore a different version of CCM than what I was running on the box I was restoring to (installed the wrong service release on the new server), but I'm glad it did!  This was in the lab testing, but still...

It would be nice if Cisco included the log file in the tar file.

Keith Klevenski
IP Telephony Engineer
RigNet Inc.
1880 S. Dairy Ashford