[cisco-voip] Stop 0x0000007B INACCESABLE_BOOT_DEVICE after installing OS 4.5a SR2

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:23:27 EDT 2007

If your backup is good (I would say check the logs, but you can't),
then the restore is easy.

A couple of quick things:

the IP address and hostname MUST be identical or the backup will fail.

Also, you must install the EXACT same CCM version (check your
subscriber), and the same OS version that the backup was done (this
may be optional, but why risk it...), and then you MUST have the exact
same version of BARS.

As long as all of that is the same, you should be fine...

Jonathan