[cisco-voip] Meeting place express Question.

param singh paramds at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 11:31:43 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am installing Meeting place express  2.0 for the first time and I had few
questions.
The First problem that I am getting is the feature where the system dials
out and calls the invitees.

I have configured the user profile to have the system call out. The system
can call out to the four digit extension within the company but I am trying
to get the system call out to the someone's cell phone or  call out to the
PSTN and thats not working. Has someone done this. I have already integrated
call manager and MPX. I can calling from outside and i can join the voice
meeting and it works fine.
Also this is meeting place express 2.0 , but we have installed only one
server internally in the network , so basically this is for
internal/external voice conference and internal web conference.

I can call out from the IP phone. Its only the meeting place that does not
call out. Any suggestion please will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Param