[cisco-voip] Meeting place express Question.

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 16:13:34 EDT 2007

On 8/25/07, param singh <paramds at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have configured the user profile to have the system call out. The system
> can call out to the four digit extension within the company but I am trying
> to get the system call out to the someone's cell phone or  call out to the
> PSTN and thats not working.

 If you have the MPX set up as an H323 gateway, check the outbound Calling
Search Space on the gateway config in CallManager, and make sure it has
permissions to call PSTN destinations.  That has caught me more than once
(actually, probably got me when I was integrating MPX).

Dave Wolgast
Inergex, Inc.
Livonia, NY