[cisco-voip] Max CDR Records

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:20:30 EDT 2007

You may want to consider putting the CDR database on it's own server
in the cluster that just does CDR jobs if it's going to be big.  A few
other things I can think of with it being a bigger size are the
nightly CDR/CAR jobs may take longer to run, backups will be larger if
you backup CDR, CAR, etc.