[cisco-voip] federal NRO number assignment rules ?

Dark Fiber d4rkf1ber at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:42:15 EDT 2007

I agree 911 needs to be addressed, and believe me it is.  911 is not
our issue in this case, steps have been taken to ensure that the
correct address is applied for 911 calls and routed to the correct
PSAP.

The issue and question we are facing is simply in determining whether
its ok to assign a user a DID who is located in a area serviced by a
different NPA-XXX