[cisco-voip] CUPS 6.0 and IP Phone Messenger

Robert Schuknecht rschuknecht at gmx.de
Fri Aug 31 05:19:57 EDT 2007

Hi List,

i have an CUCM 6.0 and an CUPS 6.0, with the IP Phone Messnger Service, installed in my LAB. When i send an IM Message, with IPPM, from one Phone to another, nothing happens. (The Message will not Pop-Up automatically) When i want to see the message i have to go to "Messages" within the IPPM.

In my old LAB, with an CCM5.1 and CUPS1.03, it worked.

Does anybody know how to troubleshoot such an issue, or what the error could be?

Any ideas or hints are welcome.

Regards

Robert