[cisco-voip] CRS 5.0 and Call manager 4.1(3) integration

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:00:02 EDT 2007

Hello Mudassar,

CRS 5.0 is not compatible with callmanager version 4, take a look at the
compatibility guide at this link for details:
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1846/c1683/ccmigration_09186a008086dfe9.pdf

You would need to upgrade to callmanager version 5 or 6.

Hope that helps,

Ed

On 8/31/07, Mudassar.Khalid/NE/Lahore <Mudassar.khalid at waridtel.com> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>        I am using Call Manager 4.1(3) Sr2 installed in my cluster. With
> IPCC express 3.5(2) , I test my scripts successfully run in lab with call
> manager 4.1(3).
>  Now i want to deploy a new MCS 7835 H2 server with latest version of CRS
> 5.0 installed into it and integreate with my existing call manager
> cluster.
> Does any body known to this situation or anyone can guide me about the
> problems facing while integreating CRS 5.0 with Call Manager 4.1(3) Sr2?
> Please tell me if there would be no problem to integerate CRS version 5.0with my existing call manager cluster.
>
>  Kind Regards,
> Mudassar Khalid
> Network support Engineer
> O&M Lahore NEPL
> Cell : (0092) 0322-4481004

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations