[cisco-voip] Intl Calls with Verizon in Philadelphia area

Brian E. Henry bhenry33 at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 31 09:56:35 EDT 2007

What is the cause code that you receive back from the telco?

I have used translation rules in the past on H323 gateways to do what you were doing and I do believe that 44 is United Kingdom and found that the provider was prefixing 011 also and thus the call failing.  I just sent them, for United Kingdom calls, 44XXXXX and it worked just fine.

Brian