[cisco-voip] No Hold Key

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Fri Aug 31 20:29:18 EDT 2007

Got a response on the CCO forum. Looks like this may be a chronic
problem.

>>> "STEVEN CASPER" <SCASPER at mtb.com> 8/31/2007 6:25 PM >>>
 That is what I thought also. We do not turn on speaker phone at our
branch locations which leads to much confusion. Should be easy enough to
re-create. I'll set it up in our lab and post the results

>>> "Jason Aarons (US)" <jason.aarons at us.didata.com> 8/31/2007 5:15 PM

I heard this the other day under 4.3.2, I thought it was end-user
training issue, they were doing something wrong, same deal the site has
everyone sharing everyone’s lines using 7914 sidecars.
I like your idea, max number of calls per line must be too low…I had
left it at 4 lines I think..