[cisco-voip] Caller ID Passing Through Internal Helpdesk to OutsideHelpdesk

Steve Miller millerman1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 14 15:55:38 EST 2007

Does anyone have any idea about this?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Miller
  To: cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
  Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:09 PM
  Subject: [cisco-voip] Caller ID Passing Through Internal Helpdesk to OutsideHelpdesk

  We have a backup call center (Intelliteach) to which all helpdesk calls are forwarded when our internal queue is busy or closed.  We need to allow Intelliteach to see the individual DID rather than our company's main number which is the default for all calls going outside the building.  We have created a new route pattern for our internal helpdesk extension and also one for calls going to the toll-free number that is programmed in the helpdesk route point for forwarding/busy.  We have proven this works with other numbers, but not with calls that go through our helpdesk queue.  Any ideas about other parameters that need to be changed?  Thank you!

  Steve