[cisco-voip] CME+CUE integration question

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:59:30 EDT 2007

I've seen quite a few AIM-CUEs load up, and it seems the average time
on the counter is around 200 seconds or so before you get a prompt,
then about 30 more seconds it has SYSTEM ONLINE.  But I've seen that
counter count all the way up to 800 or so before it went to prompt and
came online also. I've also seen the counter reach it's limit ,1000 at
which point it gives up.   The CF on them seem to be finicky and
sometimes just fails or stops working without warning or much use.