[cisco-voip] Does CAD send NetBIOS queries?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:26:28 EDT 2007

I have a call center running cisco agent desktop from IPCCX 4.0.4, I'm
seeing several workstations trying to talk to regular IP Phones out on our
network on port 137, NetBIOS name service queries... just bounding off my
ACL's but happening frequently enough that I want to track it down and stop
it (or let it in if it's useful traffic). Is there any sort of feature on
CAD that would do this? I haven't seen it from other call centers before.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer