[cisco-voip] Calls forwarding to voicemail when not set to do so

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 3 09:09:54 EDT 2007

Sounds like CM thinks the phones have forwarding set.  Go to the
phone page and make sure the database doesn't show a CFA (or CFNA if
that's your problem).  If everything looks good in the CCMAdmin,
change the CFA CSS on the line and update it.  Then change the CFA
CSS back to the original value, and update again.   See if this fixes
it.

This type of problem is caused by one or more CMs missing the change
notification to remove a forward for that line.  Since change
notifications are sent once and there is no re-try mechanism (or even
a way to see if it worked) if one is missed for any reason (SDL link
out of service, etc) then the CM process on that node will get out of
synch with the database.   The fix is either to trigger a new change
notification OR restart ccm on the affected node.

-Ryan