[cisco-voip] Calls forwarding to voicemail when not set to do so

Eduardo Castro ecastro05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:03:05 EDT 2007

Are your calls gettting to autoatendant first?  And then re-distributed to
the phones, or they hit the callmanager and then the callmanager sends the
call to the phone?

It may depend on your call flow, but it looks like there may not be a path
to the phone, so the call gets send to unity.   Check your unity settings,
for that mailbox, you may also try to delete the mailbox and see where the
call goes after this.