[cisco-voip] Troubleshooting Help

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Jul 5 13:48:50 EDT 2007

If you do a debug isdn q931 and you call (your calling number) and it's
going to the number your calling (###-###-####) and you get joe blow at
###-###-#### the telco should see this as an issue.  Now if the debug
does not show the correct number going out.... Then it would be on your
side and I would start looking at translations causing you issues.

As far as the one way audio issue I would look at your DSP version.  You
might have issues with the DSP firmware, but that is tight to IOS in
witch case you will need to upgrade IOS.

Do a Sh voice Dsp

Scott