[cisco-voip] Increasing Greeting length on Call Handler

Lauren Bailey LaurenB at willamalane.org
Thu Jul 5 16:39:46 EDT 2007

Hi All - I'm attempting to build some information only lines with nested
VM boxes for our patrons. Using Call Handlers, I've built a tree of
boxes and the whole thing works very well except that I cannot change
the length of the greeting - which is essentially all any of these boxes
are - just a greeting. And it needs to be longer than the default. If I
created these "trees" as regular users on Unity, using a new COS to
lengthen the greeting, I can't get to it via Greetings Admin... can I ?
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for your help -
Lauren

Lauren Bailey

Willamalane Park and Recreation District

250 S. 32nd St.

Springfield, OR 97478

541/736-4046

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, satisfied,
shouting..." What a ride!"