[cisco-voip] Renaming CCM Publisher 4.1

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:06:41 EDT 2007

You can actually change the names and/or IPs of the servers in the upgrade
process starting in 5.1 or one of its maintenance releases, don't remember
off hand. Kinda drastic step to take though just to change the name :)

On 7/10/07, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:

>  Changing server names is not supported and I've heard of no way to do
> this. It is definately not recommended and will likely result in a requiring
> a reinstall.

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations