[cisco-voip] Renaming CCM Publisher 4.1

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Tue Jul 10 08:29:12 EDT 2007

As far as I can remember, changing an IP address (on a simple,
one-server setup) was not impossible. Especially, if you've kept the
name, and relied significantly on (correct) DNS name-solving.

We also have CallManager deployements named icssomething :-)

Though I can't really understand, how a basic thing such as changing the
hostname can be so upsetting to a server...

regards,
  Zoltan