[cisco-voip] IPCCx 4.0 Agent team

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:04:56 EDT 2007

Click on the top level of the tree in desktop administrator (should be your
server name I believe). A setup menu should appear on the menu bar when you
do this. From that select synchronize directory services. That usually fixes
it for us when that type of thing gets out of wack.

On 7/11/07, Voll, Scott <Scott.Voll at wesd.org> wrote:

>  I have some new agents that I have setup and in the Appadmin resource
> page I have setup the new agent as a team player of group B but I open
> Desktop admin and they show up in group A (Default) Since it's not ipccx
> 3.5 all the buttons are grayed out.  How do I force the change of teams?
>

> Scott

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations