[cisco-voip] Faxing and Modem issues with EVM-HD FXS

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Jul 12 11:09:52 EDT 2007

With Xerox you also need to turn off the ECM (error Correction mode)
then you should be able to set it to G3 (14.4) and all should be fine.
We had the same issues with our Xerox's.  Currently Cisco doesn't
support the Super G3 standard....... I wish they did..........  I'll
bring it up again at the CIPTUG open mic ;-)

Scott