[cisco-voip] IPSEC / VGW

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Jul 12 13:09:13 EDT 2007

I'm running a 2801 with 4 FXO on the outside of my network.  I have it
configured to run Voice back to my VPN concentrator over IPSEC from the
F0/1.

Topology:

PSTN - FXO on 2801 F0/1 (ip phone) - F0/0 public Address - VPN
Concentrator - inside network - CM

The phone registers with CM and works fine but the FXO PSTN stuff is not
working correctly.

If I call the FXO I get connected dial tone.  I look at the router and
do a Sh ccm and it's registered, BUT I look on CM and I see registration
unknown.

So I believe it's a registration problem with how the VGW (mgcp) is
using the F0/0 ip rather then the f0/1 ip.

I already bind control and media to the f0/1 interface.  What else
should I be checking?

Thanks

Scott

CM 4.1.3es 100