[cisco-voip] 4.1.3 sr5b

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:37:07 EDT 2007

I have to agree.

Usually a loss of secondary dial-tone is always the result of a
potential match with a pattern that does not have the box checked.

His delay for the paging system is similarly affected... another route
pattern still stands as a potential match after calling the paging
system numbers.

My guess is that he has an overlapped route-pattern...

Jonathan