[cisco-voip] Attendant Console, CM 5.1 - Routing Algorithm

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Fri Jul 13 16:59:05 EDT 2007

I have Attendant Console setup with the 3 users listed (by username not
DN) and then an "always route" member for a Unity Call Handler.

Reading the documentation, it says I can't do longest idle because the
"always route member" maybe the longest idle.

Documentation does not say the same for circular.  Do I still have the
same restriction with the "always route" member still potentially
getting calls when AC users are logged in??