[cisco-voip] Providing phone service in Mumbai and Johannesburg

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:59:17 EDT 2007

CM cluster in Texas, Remote office in Chennai, India . We have ipsec vpn on
which we do voice and RTT is around 280 - 325 ms. We have never had delayed
dial tone. In India You can not to interconnect between PSTN and IP so we
can not have local PSTN connection drop on the same ip network to Texas. IP
phones in chennai do not have the ablitiy to call local PSTN ,it more of
Closed User group, and 90 % of the support offices use this with calls
queued in US.

Aman