[cisco-voip] URL Too Long - CCM Error

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Tue Jul 17 15:09:22 EDT 2007

The former issue sounds like a codec mismatch for calls being sent
across the WAN (especially since when you send the call out via the PSTN
all is well).  This is of course making some assumptions about your dial
plan (i.e.; that 4-digit keeps the call on-net and 9-1-# sends to the
outside world).

The latter issue Ryan already responded to.

-matt