[cisco-voip] URL Too Long - CCM Error

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 17 12:25:51 EDT 2007

The "URL too long" issue is a known bug, CSCsg22098 (I think).
Either way upgrading to the latest SR for 4.1(3) or 4.2(3) should get
you the fix.

-Ryan

On Jul 17, 2007, at 11:38 AM, <Jean-Victor.Brun at ins.com> <Jean-
Victor.Brun at ins.com> wrote:

I have a user that is not in our environment.  He is in another part
of the network in a different state.  He manually configures his
phone to connect to our environment.  When he makes phone calls using
the 4 digit dial he can only hear what I say, however, I heard dead
air.  When I call using 9,1,areacode etc we can have a conversation.
When I try to update any settings on his phone in CCM I get an error
'Url too long' and it will not let me make the change.  Any ideas?